Adopted Standard: YS/T90-2008 (Published by National Development and Reform Commission, March.12, 2008)
- Chemical Composition (%)
Si≤0.2; Fe≤0.25; Cu≤0.04; Mn≤0.03; Mg≤0.03; Cr–; Ni–; Zn≤0.04; Ti≤0.03; Zr–
Other Single Impurity≤0.03; Total: –; Al≥99.70
Remarks: Composition can be adjusted according to client’s special requirement.
- Mechanism Properties
- Tensile Strength: Rm/MPa 70-120
- Yield Strength: —-
- Elongation A50mm/% ≥35
- Edge thickness: ±0.30mm; Width: +15mm/-5mm
- Edge thickness difference: ≤0.06mm
- Intermediate crown: 0-1％
- Adjacent points thickness difference: ≤0.04mm
- The relative transverse thickness difference: ≤0.6％
- Intermediate crown tolerance: ≤0.6％
- Longitudinal thickness tolerance: ≤0.15mm
- Macroscopic Structure
- Crack, impurity, pore and lamination fault are not allowed
- Surface grain fineness≥II
- Heat-treated belt, impurity, pore, cavitation, crack, erosion and Streaky Segregation are not allowed
- Metal or nonmetallic, slight scrape, longitudinal and transverse strip faults are allowed if not impact usage.
- Partial layer-to-layer stagger on the end of strip is allowed if the stagger no more than 5mm (inner 3 circles and outer 1 circle no more than 30mm), side wall evenness should be no more than 15mm.
- Edge disfigurement is not allowed if it impacts usage, processing edge crack is allowed when it’s no more than 8mm (for 1*** series alloy)
- Melt H content